21 February 2012

The Perfect Present

My BabyLog is the perfect gift for a mum-to-be!

Many pregnant women in the UK have now taken on the American tradition of a babyshower prior to the birth and what better gift than one that they can personalise and keep adding to throughout their baby's first precious years?

Recently a close friend of the My BabyLog team had her babyshower locally and we were overjoyed to be invited along to join in the celebrations! You can see some photos from the event below.

Yummy cupcakes

 



The gorgeous mum-to-be




Bump buddies- the guests join in the fun!



Playing games- Pinning the Roo to the Kanga!




We all joined in!




Opening gifts







As you can see, some of the guests decided to give the parents a My BabyLog Memory Chest. As they have opted not to find out the sex prior to the birth, two boxes were presented to the thrilled mum-to-be.

Talking of the lovely gift, she said:

"I'm so pleased with my Memory Chest, it's simply gorgeous! I'll be able to fill it with so many precious memories and keepsakes that I can share with my baby in years to come. It's the perfect baby shower gift!"


Why not buy a My BabyLog chest for your pregnant friend or family member? Click here to browse our products on our website.


Cupcakes provided by Cake Heaven
Photography by Ruth Coles

No comments: